Friday, March 21, 2008
She rolls!!
Ben said Dani rolled over last night, but I didn't see it, so I will count today as her first official roll. And she didn't stop all day. I kept putting her on her back, and then I'd turn around for a minute and look back and she'd be on her tummy looking up at me. So cute!! And she even rolled from her tummy to her back once. Wow, she's a quick learner. She's only 3 months and 10 days. Jenna didn't roll until she was 4 1/2 months. She rolled from her back to her stomach first as well, but didn't learn to roll the other way for a few more weeks, I think. Anyway, she is such a cute baby!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow! Rowen didn't roll until he was 6 months! She sure is a cutie!
oh my heck Dani is so big and so is Jenna! They are so cute! I can't wait to see you guys! Two more months!
Post a Comment