Sunday, November 02, 2008

Halloween Night







We had a great party at the Fenus' house on Halloween. We had soup and breadsticks and lots and lots of treats. We had 5 families there - all students in the nurse anesthesia program and all in our ward. All in all there were 10 adults and 11 kids. After dinner we headed out trick or treating. We only did 1 1/2 streets but there were so few trick or treaters in our neighborhood that the kids really scored from each house. It's fun to see the people react to how cute your kids are. I mean, I know how cute they are, but it's always fun to have someone else tell you so.
I hesitate to put the pictures of Ben and me in there, but oh well. This was our quick attempt at a costume. Can you guess? Probably not so let me tell you - Edward and Bella Cullen. But Ben didn't get home from clinical until 20 minutes before the party started and then after we started getting ready we realized that I had forgotten to get some vampire teeth, and well, let's just say, we weren't really prepared. Oh well, it was fun.

My family had quite the raging party at the Bess home this Halloween and I'm sorry we missed it. There were lots of great costumes, but I have to post the top picture of my mom and dad. Don't they look great?!

No comments: