Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sand Castle Competition









Last Saturday was the annual Sand Castle Competition at Fort Myers, Beach. It was amazing to see the things these people come up with. We had so much fun at the beach with some friends that day. Jenna really loves the beach and she especially loves her little buddy Demi. They are just too cute together. And of course, there's Dani...let me just say, she is a DOLL!!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow! That looks awesome to be at the beach! We are feezing here! Very cool! Cute girly girls!

Lyndsay said...

It's fun to see the pictures at the beach- oh how would it be! 10 more days- Yea! I was looking for the picture of you that you were telling me about- did you decide to use it for your Christmas card? haha!

Lyndsay said...

If I'd look closely at your blog I would have noticed the new header picture- there it is! Cute family picture!

Lindsey said...

So cute! Those pictures make me want to come visit. It looks like so much fun!

The Tomlins said...

Wow I am jealous we are freezing here.The girls look so cute and wow Dani sure has grown. We can't wait to see you guys for Thanksgiving.

Steph said...

Wow, its November there? Cute pics!