Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Jenna-isms


  • Jenna loves to play with her princess figurines she got for her birthday from her cousins Griffen and Max. But she can't seem to get the names right. Let me interpret...

    Bloolaun - Mulan
    Sisterellie - Cinderella
    Jammas' - Jasmine
    Sleeping Booty - obvious



  • Jenna was pretending to make a birthday cake today and this is what I heard from the other room - (to Dani) 'Blow the candles, retard!' I had to pause for a second and think about what I just heard. Then I realized what she was saying, 'Blow the candles, sweetheart!'



  • We went to WalMart yesterday to buy Kung Fu Panda. Jenna was excited all day to watch 'Ku Ku Panda'



1 comment:

Lamb Fam said...

I love hearing what kids say. It ALWAYS makes me laugh. And who doesn't love a good laugh?
I love the retard comment... so funny!