This sign was posted on our clubhouse door the other day. Yeah, I knew there was a gator in the pond, but I had no idea he was the Lochness Monster!7'2"- are you kidding me??
mostly I'm just commenting, because I just learned how to do it. =) But that alligator thing is unbelievable. I'm glad it wasn't by us because Trenton would try to catch it - or kill it. Anyway, it was great to see you guys for Thanksgiving!
5 comments:
You're right, only in Florida! Freaky!
Yowsa!
Good thing your headed to Utah this week... can't wait!!!!
mostly I'm just commenting, because I just learned how to do it. =) But that alligator thing is unbelievable. I'm glad it wasn't by us because Trenton would try to catch it - or kill it. Anyway, it was great to see you guys for Thanksgiving!
That is crazy! That beach sure looks nice! Hope we get to see you soon!
Post a Comment